Having dandruff is the most irritating problem you can ever face in our lives as your hair scalp keeps itching as well as flaking. It is one of the hair chronic conditions that are considered as the worst hair problem. Dandruffs result in itching, annoyance, and hair thinning and hair loss. The regular use of shampoos would not stop the dandruff fully. Though they’re washed off, but again after 4-5 days they’ll return back. If Dandruff keeps on coming back consult the Skin Specialist Doctor.
Causes of Dandruff : They are caused mainly because of oily hair. The extra oil resides on the scalp, and also the dirt and pollution from outside sticks to the oily scalp and shapes into the residue that gives way to dandruffs. Not shampooing often can also grow dandruffs. You should shampoo your hair for every 3 to 4 days so that dandruffs cannot develop much. Skin disorders like psoriasis can be the reason for dandruff growth. Improper diet can increase dandruffs on the hair. You should eat good diets including green vegetables, seeds and nuts. If you’re having skin eczema and fungus, they can boost the dandruff on your scalp and hair. Have a look at further details on causes .
Well we’ve mentioned the best possible ways that can help you ward off the from your hair.
Best 5 Natural Remedies on how to get rid of dandruff.
If the white flakes approach your head in the form of dandruff, then you can use the 5 best natural remedies that will cure the dandruff soon. Here are other Natural Remedies to get rid of dandruff .
1. Radish to Cure Dandruff Naturally: Radish is known as the most effective dandruff cure. Take out the water of the radish and apply it on your scalp that will leave the dandruff from the hair. It will give an excellent effect on your scalp as the hair will appear shiny. Apply this process every 4 days so that dandruffs will go away within some days.
2. Yogurt to Cure Dandruff Naturally: Yogurt is available in the kitchen. You have to apply the yogurt on your scalp directly and rest your head for some time. Then you can wash your hair with shampoo and cold water. Not only will the yogurt give a healthy effect, but also lessen your hair fall.
3. Sunflower Oil to Cure Dandruff Naturally: Sunflower oil is a very natural oil and extremely useful for the dandruff removal. Take some sunflower oil on your palm and rub it on your scalp and hair nicely. Leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then you can wash your hair properly. The oil will eliminate the dryness from your head that will leave out the dandruffs.
4. Black Pepper to Cure Dandruff Naturally: Black pepper is the popularly used product for the dandruff eradication. Firstly mix the black pepper with oil or yogurt and stir it accurately. Then you can apply the mixture on your scalp that will ward off the dryness from the inner roots of the hair. The black pepper product from the market can produce a negative effect on your scalp; so avoid using it.
5. Neem Leaves to Cure Dandruff Naturally: Neem leaves, also known as Azadirachta Indica, can fade off the dandruff from your hair and also the dryness from the skin. They offer the vial oily product to the scalp for dandruff exclusion. So you have to grind a few neem leaves properly and apply that paste on your scalp. Keep it for some time, maybe 30-45 minutes, and then rinse your hair with shampoo. If you do this procedure twice a week for a few weeks, you will see no dandruff.
Best 5 Home Remedies to get rid of dandruff.
1. Curd Treatment: You require using curd that is 2-4 days old. Put some curd in a bowl and if you want to make it thin, add some water to it. Then apply the curd on your scalp and hair and keep it in that position for a few minutes. Only after 20 minutes can you wash your hair with shampoo. Dandruff won’t be visible if this method is used frequently.
2. Cider Vinegar : Take 3 tablespoons of cider vinegar in a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of water to it. Mix it well and with a cotton ball, you should pat this mixture on your scalp and keep it for half an hour. Then go for washing your hair with shampoo. This will remove the dandruff and itching too will lessen down.
3. Moong Dal Powder : Moong dal powder can be advantageous in lowering your dandruff fully. For this you need to add 2 tablespoons of moong dal powder, 4 tablespoons of curd and also 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and blend it well. Then you have to use this mixture perfectly on the hair scalp and leave for 15 minutes. Go and wash your hair with cold water.
4. Marigold Flowers : In a bowl take 50 grams of marigold flowers and 250 ml of coconut oil, and boil them on the stove for 15 minutes. When it comes to an end, add 2 pinches of camphor to it. Then keep it under a fan for cooling. Use this boiled mixture on your scalp and after some time wash your hair. If this process is used regularly, dandruffs will leave your scalp quickly. Even camphor owns antifungal substances that cure the scalp fungus.
5. Beetroot and Ginger Paste : You have to take 1 beetroot and a little ginger, and grind it in a mixer so that it will become paste. Then you have to massage your scalp every night with this paste properly, and the next morning you have to rinse your hair. You’ll be free from dandruff that has occupied your scalp and hair.
If any of these Tips don’t help you to overcome your Dandruff problem please consult The Best Dermatologist.